The Historical Record Collections for Australia and New Zealand include the following:
1. Australia, Births and Baptisms, 1792-1981
2. Australia, Cemetery Inscriptions, 1802-2005. Cards of cemetery inscriptions mostly Queensland, but there are some in New South Wales, Norfolk Island, Tasmania, and Western Australia
3. Australia, Deaths and Burials, 1816-1980
4. Australia, Marriages, 1810-1980
5. Australia, Miscellaneous Genealogical Records, 1776-1980. Card index to transcripts of newspaper reports of births, marriages and deaths mostly New South Wales, with some records from Victoria
6. Australia, New South Wales, 1828 Census
7. Australia, New South Wales, Alphabetical Index to Newspaper Cuttings, 1841-1987
8. Australia, New South Wales, Cemetery, Military, and Church Record Transcripts, 1816-1982
9. Australia, New South Wales, Census (fragment), 1841
10. Australia, New South Wales, Census (fragment), 1891
11. Australia, New South Wales, Index to Bounty Immigrants, 1828-1842. The online images are of the original index cards
12. Australia, Queensland Cemetery Records, 1802-1990
13. Australia, Queensland, Maryborough Public Records, 1847-1989. Includes burial registers, a hospital death register, list of residents, a list of war memorials and honour rolls giving soldiers' names
14. Australia, Sydney Branch Genealogical Library, Cemetery Inscriptions, 1800-1960
15. Australia, Tasmania, Civil Registration of Births, 1899-1912. Images of the original records
16. Australia, Tasmania, Civil Registration, 1803-1933. Images of the original records and indexes are available online
17. Australia, Tasmania, Correspondence of the Immigration Office Concerning the Nomination, Arrival and Settlement of Migrants, 1920-1943
18. Australia, Tasmania, Government Gazette, 1833-1925
19. Australia, Tasmania, Miscellaneous Records, 1829-1961. This collection contains land, school, court and occupation records
20. Australia, Victoria, Assisted Immigrant Arrivals at Victorian Ports, 1839-1871. Browse images arranged alphabetically by name
21. Australia, Victoria, Index to Probate Registers, 1841-1989
1. New Zealand, Archives New Zealand, Passenger Lists, 1839-1973 - These passenger lists include immigrants arriving mostly from the British Isles but also from Western Europe, Asia, and Polynesia. These records are indexed and linked to images of the original passenger lists. This is an ongoing project with data being added as it becomes available.
2. New Zealand, Archives New Zealand, Probate Records, 1843-1998 This collection includes digital images of probate records from the Archives of New Zealand. This is an ongoing project with images added as they become available. Use Archway (Archives New Zealand catalogue) to locate relavant records.
3. New Zealand, Auckland, Albertland Index, 1862-1962. Card file index of individuals associated with Albertland, an area north of Auckland. The index was compiled from various sources including Halfpenny scrapbook, Passenger List from Auckland Museum Library, Taylor scrapbook, J. Grant clippings and others. Cards are arranged alphabetically by surname. Each card typically contains the source citation and the context in which the individual is mentioned. Includes references to obituaries, passenger lists, cemetery transcriptions, area histories, land records and newspaper items.
4. New Zealand, Central Otago, Cemetery Gravestones, 1861-2009 - Includes headstone photographs if available.